The Digital Marketing Fundamentals course provides an overview of the fundamentals of digital marketing and covers a wide range of online marketing techniques and tools. The course looks at the importance of planning digital campaigns and the benefits of integrating them with business offline activities.
The Digital Marketing Fundamentals (DMF) is a 4-week training course.
The training is for students and professionals who want to learn more about digital marketing and pick up some practical tips on tools and techniques. It's also for those who want to get official recognition through certification.
- Business Owners
- Marketing Professionals
- PR Professionals
- Web Managers & webmasters
- Web Designers
- Business and Marketing students
- Module 1 – SEM Fundamentals
- Module 2 – Social Media Marketing Fundamentals
- Module 3 – Web Analytics Fundamentals
- Module 4 - Mobile Marketing Fundamentals
Participants will gain knowledge and understanding of:
- What are the different methods and channels to reach online audiences
- Why SEM is important and where the opportunities lay
- How to define successful SEM campaigns
- Why does Social Media matters to business & how to develop a Social Media Plan
- How to read search analytics reports and describe the results
- How to capitalise Mobile audiences
- How to tell stories that sells to get customers' attention and keep them engaged