This course focuses on the importance of Paid Search and the role of this form of advertising within the Digital Marketing Mix. It provides an in-depth review of the different options to target specific audiences and it offers a series of tools and mechanics to create and optimize Paid Search campaigns within Google AdWords.
The Paid Search is a 4-week training course.
The Paid Search course is prevalent and beneficial to marketing managers as well as those students and professionals interested in expanding their education in this field.
- Marketing Professionals
- Business and Marketing students
Note that no prior knowledge of Google AdWords is necessary to attend this course.
- Module 1 – Paid Search; why is important
- Module 2 – How does Paid Search work
- Module 3 – Some important metrics
- Module 4 - Quality Score, the heart of Paid Search
- Module 5 – Audiences & the buying cycle
- Module 6 – Targeting options and other tactics in Google Editor
- Module 7 - Mobile search
- Module 8 – Measurement framework
- Module 9 – Optimization & reporting
Participants will gain knowledge and understanding of:
- What is PPC and how does it fit within the Digital Marketing Mix
- How does PPC & SEO attribute each other
- How to create optimal PPC campaigns
- How to improve click-through rates through effective ad copy
- Understand how people really search
- How to conduct effective keyword research
- what Quality Score is and why is so important
- How a customer progresses through the buying funnel
- The difference between Search and Display networks
- Mobile Search and the role in today’s search landscape
- How to effectively set and measure goals
- How to optimize campaigns and generate actionable reports