Social media marketing is about using social platforms to build and deepen relationships with prospects and customers. Through this course you’ll learn what techniques business have available to stay connected with people throughout their day, how to create rich social experiences, and how to build lasting relationships and amplify the most powerful type of marketing, the word of mouth.
The Social Media Marketing is a 4-week training course.
The Digitally Smart Social Media course is designed for those individuals who seek to increase their knowledge into how to capitalize Social Media platforms from a business perspective.
- Business Owners
- Marketing Professionals
- PR Professionals
- Business and Marketing students
Note that no prior knowledge of Social Media Marketing is necessary to attend this course.
- Module 1 – Social media overview
- Module 2 – Principles of social media and why this matters to business
- Module 3 – Where does social media fit in with the overall marketing strategy?
- Module 4 – Types of social media
- Module 5 - Social media audiences & consumer engagement
- Module 6 – Developing a social media plan
- Module 7 – Monitoring brand's presence
Participants will gain knowledge and understanding of:
- What makes a media social and how it differs from other media channels
- The importance of trust and transparency
- Social media demographics and how it relates to brand engagement
- How businesses, organisations and brands are using social media
- Social media best practices
- Basic techniques and tools for benchmarking your social media presence
- Social media strategies